Monday, March 31, 2008

just a few of my favourite things



Well I thought I might share here some of my favourite things and finds. I love finding cute and quirky things that are a little different and can spend hours on the internet just seeing what is out there.




I am particularly in love with the very talented Miriam Bereson. I love her work and recently bought the alphabet freize for Master Cs room. I am still undecided on exactly how I will sturcture it but for the meantime I have put it up whilst I contemplate it.





The yearly planner is also a major godsend and helps keep this crazy family organised ( well sort of!)






I am also a big fan of Jan Pienkowski ( of Meg and Mog fame) and have an original fabric print up on another wall in Master c's room. I got it from a fab shop in Bronte Sydney ( whose name escapes me right now) I so wish I could have bought some of the other prints they had but sadly there are not enough walls in our house!!!
On a more personal level I have spent the weekend staring a collection of cards with the Stampendous Feather Flourishes set. Have complerted a Baby Boy and Baby Girl card and a twin card. Will also look to make an "expecting" card a Christening Card and a Baby Shower card as part of the set too. Will put them up when they are all finished.
TNT
Figs

No comments: