Sunday, March 23, 2008

better late than never



well this blogging thing is going exactly as I expected...slowly! I guess that is what you get when you are mum to three kids with a husband away all the time. It is Easter already and I haven't put anything up here since before Master C's birthday. I am now resolved to try and make this a bit more solid and sorted and will start by just putting up some pics of the party and cake. Will try and find time to upload tomorrow some pictures of some recent card and scrapbook creations. In the meantime there is plenty of chocolate to eat to help me get the creative juices flowing again


TNT

2 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

OMG! That is an awesome cake!! I will have to make one for my DS's birthday! :)

Figs said...

Hey Sarah

All honor should go to the cake diva herself - Martha Stewart. I found the idea on her website. I have to say it was deceptively easy - but most importantly - yummy!!