Sunday, March 23, 2008

keen as mustard

Alrighty! Pop the champagne corks!! I have managed 2 posts to this blog in 2 days!! Have deciuded to add a few more pics on some of my more recent creations

First here is a card I created originally for a class in my LSS. I wanted to show how you could use conventional products in original ways



The second card is a personal favourite of mine. I love the extra little surprise it has. I must confess that it wasn't an entirely original idea but something I saw in a random magazine a year or so back. I am keen to try an dmake a few more variations on this theme. I have used the Stampendous Happy Everything Stamp set which I love for being cheery and flexible to use.
And finaly a Scrapbook layout. I finally got round to doing a LO on Master L's first bath.
Never mind that he is now a boisterous 3.5 year old! Am certianly going through a minimalist phase at the moment. Which is probably a good thing as I have so much scrapbooking to catch up on!!!
TNT Figs






1 comment:

Louise said...

Wooo Hooo Welcome to Blogging World,
You seem to have a handle on it now :)

Hey dont feel its something you have to do lots, [Im lucky if I do it twice a month on average] LOL

Just enjoy and share your creativity with US.

Cheers Lou [aka loolabelle] :)x