Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Kit at All Things Paper

Today I can reveal my new kit at All Things Paper. This kit is INCREDIBLE...there are so many embellishments I didn't know where to start! There is a whole 12 x 12 sheet of chipboard designs, a full set of layered stickers as well as a sheet of washi tape, stickers and even some seriously cute birthday themed picks with flags and party hats! Everything is from the fabulous Party Day range by one of my all time favourite brands - Crate Paper. The papers work well for both male and female designs.

party day collage
 
 I have made a double layout and three singles. The kit comes with full colour instructions for all the layouts and you will have plenty of materials left over to keep on creating with your own designs. If you would like more information on the kits or would like to purchase one visit the lovely Vanessa at http://www.allthingspaper.com.au/

No comments: