Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back in the Saddle

Hello again.....remember me? I t has been a long time since I did anything in my little corner of the web...but I have decided that it is time to get back in the saddle again and dig out my trimmer, dust of the double sided tape and get my fingers inky again.  What with selling the shop and moving to Perth it has been over 6 months since I have scrapped! Add to that the loss of my expansive scrap space ( I am now relegated to some book cases in the garage) and it is no wonder that not much creating has been going in. But that is about to change... I have some exciting news which I can share soon and I am really enjoying the creative process again. I have heaps of projects to start AND finish so I intend to spend a lot more time here again sharing all things creative! Anyways keep you eyes out for some new layouts...and some news really soon!

1 comment:

Funkibubl said...

What news??? There is alot of NEWS going around at the moment! Keep us posted! MISS YOU