Wednesday, July 28, 2010

It is midnight in Chicago and I just somehow lost the blog post I spent an hour writing :-( However I promised an update so never let it be said that I don't follow through!!

This line from SEI is a little quirky...i love the European style santa...you can'tsee it in the photo but there is lots of shimmer too


Vintage Xmas is everywhere....I particularly like Websters

My favourite non xmas line is Restoration by Crate Paper

Spellbinders have huge mega dies!!

Also talking of Spellbinders I have found a great company that does stamps to match Spellbinder dies


The masters of the vintage look Graphic 45 have the most amazing stand...and papers

And I still can't get enough Donna Downey!

Last day tomorrow...and still plenty more to see and buy!

4 comments:

Peta said...

Fiona,
love to European Santa and the vintage (of course). Any Nutcracker mixed in the either?
Peta S

Kat said...

Craig just felt someone 'walk over his grave' as I realised all the money I am going to spend when this arrives in store! Yippee.

Enjoy the rest of your trip. Katrina

Yvonne. said...

Thanks for the peek.
Love the Lily card and the shadow boxes, sooo much to look forward to.
Enjoy Chicago.
Yvonne.

ShellyT said...

Soooo envious of your trip, but sooo excited to think of all the shopping fun, when you get some of this great stuff in store!