Tuesday, April 13, 2010



Am definitely beginning to feel the effect of too much chocolate over Easter, just need to find the will power now to do something about it....problem is that I seem to have great intentions then end up watching The Biggest Loser whilst chomping down on a block of chocolate!?!?!Hmnnnn...



I have been busy creating heaps of things for classes and SIA and thought I would post some more creations. Am excited about going down to SIA. I am also attending a Copic Certification class whilst there and can't wait!!!


This is one of my favourite cards I have made over the past few months. It was made for the February Card Kit and whilst my photo doesn't do it justice the Stampendous Fresh Bloom Flower is painted with a gorgeous shimmery bronze and overlayed with an Antique Stain paper glass with a tiny bit of bronze glitter added before drying. The effect is glossy and shimmery and a lot of fun to do!




No comments: