Tuesday, June 23, 2009

More Cosmo Cricket Love

It would come as no surprise to most people that I am a Cosmo Cricket fan! Their paper collections usually make me laugh out loud! Team that with bright and funky designs and you have one happy scrapper!

Cosmo Cricket are currently looking for new people to join their design team - can you imagine how fabulous that would be1!. Now whilst I blog far too randomly to be a contender I thoguth I would run a bit of a Cosmo focus on the blog to highlight just how great their ranges are!! If you are interested in applying for a DT role you definitely should drop by the blog... http://cosmocricket.typepad.com/cosmo_cricket/

Whilst you are there check out the new Girl Friday fabric...... am already wondering if it is possible to get this in!!!

So in here is the first in my I Cosmo series: Party Page - which I have just finished teaching at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness

No comments: