Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well somehow I manged to find time for some challenges over the weekend for World Cardmaking day. I really should have been designing some new classes, but enjoyed procrastinating on something random

The first card is for the Zest challenge - a Spring themed card. This is actually three cards in one as the spinner turns to reveal the sentiment; Bloom and Grow. I used the Coluzzle spinner card template to make the card and SEI patterned paper





























The second card is for the OBP challenge and it features my favourite theme at the moment - Cupcakes! The cupcakes are from a Stampendous Set - My Little Cupcake.


Apologies for the appalling photography, but it is now late - the lighting is poor and I am now too tired to play around with them any longer.

Hope you had a good weekend

Figs

1 comment:

Teresa Abajo said...

Great cards Fig! Thanks for playing.