Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dust off the cobwebs



Well I have finally made my way back here to make another post. Since buying the shop there seems to be so little time for anything crafty which is certianly ironic!
Anyway I managed to make a card for the inkurable comp which I try to do each month
I have used my all time favourite stamp set - Feather Flourish, by Stampendous. It is the most versatile set I have ever used and I seem to go back to it time and time again. The Little bird is watercoloured and I have added some Kindyglitz to the stamped image as well as to the Pink Paislee paper.







I have actually made a few more in a similar theme - these ones I didn't submit, but they were part of my class at Stamp and Scrapbook Madness. Again all the stamps are from the Feather Flourish Set by Stampendous and the papers are all Pink Paislee and Bazill. I also got to play with my new Nestabilities for these - I am loving the petite scalloped circles - and so has everyone else - they are so hard to keep instock!!






No comments: